Green Springs Ranch Real Estate
Green Springs Ranch is one of the oldest documented pioneer settlements in El Dorado County. Formerly known as Hitchcock Ranch, it was the site of an inn and supply shop established in 1848 along the Old Coloma Road.
Located in the town of Rescue just outside of El Dorado Hills, Green Springs Ranch is now a rural community of open lands, ranches and palatial homes and estates. It’s situated between Green Valley Road and Serrano Parkway, near Highway 50.
It’s centrally located to the Pine Hill Ecological Reserve, Browns Ravine Recreation Area and Bass Lake. Pleasant Grove Middle School, a California Distinguished School, sits just on the outskirts of the sprawling, lush community.